My Trainings & Work

Monday, July 10, 2023

Questions or Possibilities?

                                     


If I were an educator, I would expect the students to give me questions instead of answers. I would give them a paragraph and ask "What would you ask about this?". Answers already exist in real life. Anything and everything is Googleable, plus now there's the AI. So...

What questions you ask says a lot about you and also opens new doors for you. Always.

My favorite exam question was from a make-up exam four students needed to take because they said they'd had a flat tyre and couldn't be on time for the actual exam. It was a one question make-up and the question was: "Which tyre?"
What you ask is important! How you ask not so much :D


I find children's questions to be really creative.
"If I let my toy down, would it make a noise?" "Would it still make the same noise after the 100th time?" :D
"What happens if I bite the cat's ear or the dogs tail?" 


I also like the questions addressed to the Universe.

*- Did you send an affirmetive message to the Universe? - Yes. - I ate it.

Even though it's always a great topic to make fun of.

We open doors to infinite possibilities by asking questions. When we reach a conclusions all the alternatives fade away and are lost. As in deciding to get married. No, that's a joke!

You can think of it like deciding to buy a car. (That's a better example I guess:D ) 
 
If you set out to get a red car, you close the door to all the alternatives that you might fall in love with at first sight. But if you start with "What are the infinite possibilities that would please me?" then it would be possible to come across a car greater than your dreams. Maybe red, maybe not so red!

Here are some bonus questions for you that would open the door to infinite possibilities. Play with them & see what they will inspire you with:


What else is possible that I haven't considered?

What are the infinite possibilities for me to get a parking space here?

How does the weather get any better than this?
 
Who/what would contribute to me for.....?

What can I choose today that I haven't chosen before?

What would I choose today if I was self confident enough?

How much can I receive from the Universe today?

Don't think about the answers. They will find you. 

Maybe in disguise of a message, a TV show, a billboard, a friend saying something...
 
You will know it's the answer. Hope to see you in my Online Powerful Questions Workshop this fall.

No comments:

Post a Comment