My Trainings & Work

Thursday, July 20, 2023

About the 21-Day Upgrading Our Lives Program

This year as of my birthday, numerologically I will be entering my year of closures. This inspired me to hurry up and launch what I have been working on for years now. 

Probably in September or October this fall my 21-Day Upgrading Our Lives Program will be ready.

I will be sharing 10 minutes of videos supported by pdf's over whatsapp groups that we'll create for those of you who choose to join.

I'm also thinking of one or two lives for Q&A and sharing of your experiences.

If you are wondering what the program will be like:
Everything that I have saved for the last 20 plus years that would add joy, ease and fun to our lives; that would clear all our limiting beliefs and energies; that would ease our access to infinite means, possibilities and opportunities; anything and everything that will joyfully upgrade our lives, I will share. (You can check out the modalities and my certificates from this link: Modalities & Trainings )

As Sadhguru, my favorite humanitarian says: Don't work hard, work joyfully.

And that's what we will be doing. 

Why don't we also do a test-drive? 
I will share the first day's work here for you to check it out and see if you would like to be a part of it for 21 days - in the comfort of your homes of course :D But this is the view of the place I record the videos.


We can start the demo by shifting our brain waves from Beta to Alpha - I will show you a very easy trick to do it immediately - and release your stress.

Beta is the brain wave that the lion and the gazelle experience when they are in the fight or flight mode, and that lasts about 5-10 minutes at the most. That's how it is in nature. For us humans, it's 7/24/365! Not a great way to live.

Then we can cleanse our energy field and our environment from negativity.

We can place people and situations causing us stress to where they belong - mentally :D 

We can let go of the limiting beliefs and negative subliminal patterns that we'd bought from our parents and society - consciously or unconsciously. We can align and balance our chakras and auras in the quantum field. 
With the help of a quantum device - Healy. It's a small frequency device that works connected to an app from our phones. 


Something like this comes up when we scan the aura. You don't need to be present for an aura scan, it also happens in the quantum field, with intention.


Here, the first four chakras are strong, the device recommends that we work with the weakest three, which are the Throat, Third Eye and the Crown Chakras. By the way, they are still not below the average.  If we choose to work with all of them, we can manually tick them all and proceed.

And this is how it's seen when it's working.


Don't say "How can it be possible?" 
Instead say "I wonder how this is happenning?" :D

Then we can go over these powerful questions that open us up to infinite possibilities and abundance.

As we proceed further, I will give you your personal affirmations - if you choose -  that you can upload to your subconscious for your desired outcomes too. 
 
I will share astrologically beneficial and fruitful days and the best time frames during the days for special occasions. To meet your soul mate or to sign a contract. Whichever your thing is. :D

 This is from a calendar that I'd prepared for someone with her lucky days.

Runes, symbols, number sequences anything magical you can think of, we can do :D

This is the first draft for now.

It can be revised multiple times, so I'm not giving an exact schedule.

"Writing is rewriting!" I even rewrite the note to my son more than a few times. :D 

I need some time to finalize the schedule and come up with the routine that would contribute to you the most. 

Be back in a week or two with the test-drive.

Hope to see you in joyful days.

All of life comes to us with ease joy & glory. 


No comments:

Post a Comment