My Trainings & Work

Wednesday, April 18, 2012

EVERYTHING HAPPENS FOR A REASON




I love this movie! 
I must have watched it more than 10 times; I practically know all the lines by heart. I'm sure you would love it too. Maybe even ponder on the scenes a little.

The opening scene is a master piece; a perfect example for a "Blessing in disguise".
Another scene I find very impressive is the scene where Neal Oliver, the leading character is asked to perform a very simple test and fails.


See if you can pass it!
Hint: Experince can sometimes fool you and you see what you expect to see..and  "Children usually pass this test!"


Have you ever watched a laughing child?
Have you noticed how different you are while you are laughing?
I choose to live like a child, think like a child and laugh like a child?
Wouldn't you?

Another movie that I find more meaningful that it appears to be - just an action movie - is Paycheck. Ben Afflect starring as the reverse engineer who had to have his memory erased for the duration of some top secret job he's agreed to perform.
I kind of compare the wiped memory thing to us as souls, supposedly having our memory wiped just before were born, (Or just after, as some children have weird past life memories that match up with reality.).
If you watch the movie with my assumption in mind, maybe you can feel the similarity.




Have a very joyful life with all your marks leading you to your hearts' desires.

No comments:

Post a Comment